So Sorry that Stinks!
was about to call it quits with this card but, the lavender paper flower were just the wrong shade, so grabbed a copic maker. the one used on the hat band of this image and colored over it... worked like a dream, however the yellow flower was above the top purple one and the ink bleeds FAST... so the purple is now on the top... I got these from Impress ( thinking some may be "savvy stamps" flowers, they came with the stamens in them. This was done in bits and pieces had the girl stamped with versafine and colored (barely) with some copic's done and laying on this mat of ocean tides for about a week now, and kept setting it aside to do challenge cards or other things, there is a layer of 1/16 pop dots between the image layer and the mat layer. when I finished the sketch card the other day this scrap of pp was laying on the other side of the work space and that made this card just kind of fall together rather quickly. its A-6 in real life, the lace is vintage and has an yellow tint to it as does small spots in the pp. So after i had inked over the hat flowers that got me thinking so, grabbed a jar of prima flowers ( these were brown and white polka doted before hand and started dragging the brush end of these copics ( 33,34,35) from the centers out towards the edges to look like hmm not really stamens but, more of a depth type thing. may need to go over the white one some more in the daylight, but like how the brown one turned out.