2.07.2009

another little something for my secret jester

I have not been seeing this kind of thing in the galleries lately so crossing my fingers that the lady i have for my secret jester in the Wish Rak Mardi Gras exchange will like this... they are half sheets of card stock with Distress and dye inks on them.
I tend to use my ranger pads for this but, any water based ink pad will work, its just with these the lids come completely off and the pads are raised so they are easier to work with that way. i just pat the pad on an craft sheet. ( used to use aluminum foil from the kitchen cupboard) and pat the pad on it, then mist it with water, then set the cardstock sheet on that and then set it aside to let it dry...
so, they can be over stamped later or used like textured printed paper what ever, i tend to die cut the scraps... so anyways, hopefully she will like this, the lace is vintage.

4 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

those are very coolk stacy - I am going to have to try that! tin foil huh?

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job Stacy. Your secret jester will love them.

Teresa

LindainNCtoo said...

You come up with the most wonderful gifts and RAK's, Stacy.

Pia said...

Great job Stacy!