6.27.2008

Angel Delights

little bit of bling on the wings and halo's.
found this one on eBay recently and it arrived in the mail yesterday. (stampa rosa angel delights) its stamped with versafine onyx black on gp110 and colored with prisma pencils) green texture cardstock is bazzill. Sentiments from A Muse and done in Spanish Moss versafine. the red leather is from the craft bead isle at walmart (years ago) and the mini brads are unknown. the printed paper is Daisy D's. this is 5X7 in real life.

2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

You find the greatest deals, Stacy!!!

Sandy said...

What a sweet little HM, never seen this one before!

I'm finally going to try to put together my wishlist so we can do some swappin'. (I'm finally even catching up on blurfing too, I haven't visited in weeeeeeeks!! You've been wonderfully busy, I'm so inspired to get busy now that I've peeked at what you've been up to!)