8.06.2022

Inspired by {Art Fresco Table Project}

 This week Kia has shared with us a collection of artist decorated picnic tables seen here. I landed on this one with the butterflies and decided it would make a quick cool card. 


I started with a sheet of this green painted stripe looking printed paper and ran that through the big shot with a Stampin' Up woodgrain folder and then inked over the top of it with Citron Distress Oxide ink. The Tim Holtz butterfly was stamped with some versafine on Arches Hot Press WC paper and painted with Daniel smith paints and cut out with scissors. ( so, I whacked off one of the antennas so, I just used a Micron pen to draw some to the printed paper layer) The sheer ribbon is unknown and over an inch wide so I decided to tie some knots in it for interest and tucked that around the printed paper layer. The base is some green from Gina K Designs and I finished this one out at A6 in real life. I hope you are all doing well. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: