1.26.2022

WOYWW # 660 {a lot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 this mornings view of the mess. There are closer looks at last nights watercoloring post. ( which is the usual lately I take so many photos leading up to Tuesday night I forget to do one on Wed AM.)

a custom stamp I found on etsy. From this seller



Just messing around with it, the for you is from a MFT die set that was out ( those round tags) think its part of the blueprints line but, I don't know the number off the top of my head will look and edit. 

I just love these vintage Sandi Gore Evans snowmen and so, this was a eBay ( Christmas ) gift to me from me ha ha


So I did watercolor a few of them for fun one day maybe a few weeks ago. 
I did get a second custom stamp from etsy but, it looks like I have not photographed it as of yet. (just like what you see but, with my name on it in that font ha ha) and I have only been using it on the back sides of cards. 
A lot of people I know are sick right now so, its been quiet and stressful here. Hope you all are doing well, Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Stacy. Well found - a lovely custom stamp. Great little snowman gift tags - they are fun.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Lindart said...

HI Stacy! Lovely vintage stamps! I have a few of them, not many, and I do try and use them at Christmas. I love the tags, what a great idea to make them now and not on Christmas Eve whilst wrapping presents! Must make some...! Have a great week, Lindart #27

Crafting With Jack said...

Great stamps, always good to find something you like on EBay. I have just bid on a stamp that luckily was relished as I forgot the first time. Happy WOYWW Angela #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well done for res using the two Christmas stamps, the snowman makes lovely tags…I’d buy those!
Hugs LLJ 11 xx

Helen said...

I wore my handmade by stamp out, it won't give a good impression any more! mind you I have had it years (and years) -so that's a great find. Love the cards too.. Helen #4

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope you’re doing well Stacy. That’s a pretty stamp and font, good find there. Love how your watercolour pallet works, that gives you such great access to all the colours at once. And I like the brush holder too…I had to enlarge the pic because I thought at first that it was an egg slicer and I have no idea how you’d need that on your water colouring desk!!

Sarah Brennan said...

ALways good to find a custom stamp to finish the back of cards Stacy. The snowman is cute too - nice gift to yourself. Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #5

My name is Cindy said...

Sometimes the gifts to ourselves are the best ones!! Cute snowman and I love that personalised stamp. I don't think your desk is untidy, at least you still seem to have a workspace!! Happy WOYWW, stay safe, stay well, love n hugs Cindy xx #22

Spyder said...

those snowmen are siper cute! and 'those hand made by' tags make me want to nip over to your link and buy one!Stay safe, keep on Crafting. Happy WOYWW!? #1

Susan Renshaw said...

Love that personalised stamp - and the vintage snowmen!
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, don't know why but I thought I'd already left you a comment but no sign of it so I'm back. I'm loving the personalised stamp. I always think they give a card that special finish. I have no idea what you mean by untidy, your desk just looks well used which has to be good. Happy belated woyww, Angela x16x