6.23.2021

WOYWW # 629 {VSN & Loot}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
So, there is the main even VSN happening at SCS this week and I started out strong on Saturday I did 5 of the challenges. and then Sunday I squeaked in 1 more that had been partially started Saturday afternoon.
VSN is short hand for virtual stamp night and SCS is splitcoaststampers. So, a few times a year there is a VSN and challenges load one per hour on friday night and continue again on Saturday. ( I am not certain how many there are in total but, its at least 1 dozen or more challenges, so the 5 I did Saturday were mostly friday and from the previous "mini" that was held a few weeks in advance of the main event like a catch up. I think I have 11 more to go if I want to do them all. the theme this time around is "fantasy"
 

I typed a big old story here and it ate it. I have very little time this morning so, I will edit this when I get home tonight. the stamps and on the paper cutter are all new things that arrived Monday and Tuesday this week. the backgrounds are all for intended VSN challenges I have not gotten to yet and the images are ones I had thought I may tweak to use with some of the challenges left to do but, have not gotten that far yet. Its beyond hot here right now. 
Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by. I don't remember exactly what I was telling you all this morning so, there is a link to splitcoaststampers up in the other paragraph that goes to the forums where all the VSN challenges are at this time. Oh these backgrounds are ones that were made for some of the challenges left on my sticky note to do. :)

12 comments:

Helen said...

Don't you hate it when you lose a long piece you've typed.... have fun with your challenges. Helen #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've had that happen to me before and I hit a key and everything is gone. I finally got SCS was Split Coast Stampers, but have NO Idea what VSN is.

Goodness you have a lot of stamp pads and more stamps on your desk than I think I own! And all those pens, I'm in total awe. Happy WOYWW from # 5.

Neet said...

It is so annoying when you type something and suddenly in the wink of an eye it is gone, never to be found again!
At the moment I am annoyed in that I cannot find a certain stamp that I so desperately want to use. I have only used it once and as how much I searched I have not been able to find it.
I am lost with the acronyms that you have used so have not a clue what is happening, or happened at weekend.
Well done on treating yourself to new stamps and a cutter, may they give you hours of enjoyment.
Hugs, Neet 10 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Congrats on being the Challenge Queen and getting those 5 pieces done! I love the blue-green colours yo’ve used, my absolute favourites!!
HUgs LLJ 7 xxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, well done with getting the challenge projects finished. Your desk looks very interesting today. Bet you were not happy when the post disappeared but that's computers for you. Hope you are having a very happy and creative woyww. Sending hugs, Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

Sorry you lost all that typing Stacy! Good luck with the rest of the VSN challenges should you have a go at them. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Isn’t it aggravating when you have typed a whole lot and then lose it? 4 can sympathise. Worst of all is I can’t always remember what I typed, it obviously was very witty, but it’s gone and I end up typing something boring:). Have fun with you challenges Angela #9

Susan Renshaw said...

Well done on completing so many challenges and good luck with more!!
I must take a look at Splitcoaststampers again...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #20

Caro said...

It is so frustrating when you lose a long typed piece. Well done on completing your challenges. Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#23)

Julia Dunnit said...

Five challenges in one session is amazing Stacey, when they come out that fast (every hour!) I end up getting in a right old mix up and I don’t see any signs of that on your desk at all. The backgrounds are pretty, perfect for the theme. I also discovered, because of an ATC swap I do with a friend, that I have ONE fairy stamp and a teeny out of proportion toadstool stamp. That’s my fantasy collection! a I would have had to stretch myself and do you know, it might have been a good exercise!
Hope you’re getting some sleep in all the heat. We’ve had a week of lovely temps and are now back at rain and cooler days. No happy mediums now are there.

Spyder said...

I been getting split Coasters stampers emails with their videos for years now, they do really good ones. and if I ever decided to add something to their forum its always easy. So many forums have changed, I don't visit anymore. Yes, this new laptop... which J had at CHristmas changes things all the time! I look up at what I thought I was typing and it's either missing or all goggledigook! Stay safe!! Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #15

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I am having a catch up on this quiet Monday morning. My craft room is looking a lot emptier, as I have my Ikea cube storage ordered and now emptying/removing all the old 'brown' furniture from my room. It will be fabulous when it is finished! I had heard of Split Coast Stampers and will now go and check them out. I definitely couldn't keep up with hourly challenges. For the Virtual Scrapbooking Crop there are 4 challenges for the 24 hours, and I haven't done all 4 yet. Love the stamped cat on your desk. Ali x #24