8.01.2020

Inspired by {Miss Vogues}

This week Gail is guesting for the Inspiration challenge and she has lead us to the Miss Vogues store online. ( ohmygoshIheartsomanyofthoseshirts)  yeah, so far none have been purchased but, it  was totally fun to poke around in virtually.
Knowing that I need more Christmas cards I had that thought in the back of my mind when I was looking and I kept coming back to the way this lace shirt was displayed on the wood.



And I came up with this, the Emma background is from Simon Says Stamp heat embossed in Stampin' Up! white powder on some recollections "kraft" sheet ( its really more the color and texture of a paper shopping bag then what I think of as "kraft") Tied off some sheer tan ribbon and stamped the Tim Holtz ( its from the Stamptember 2017 set) on a My Favorite Things stitched sentiment banner. tied on with some natural hemp string, that has some foam pop dots under the end to hold it into place. Very simple, I know its not a traditional Christmas card but, I really like how this one turned out. Its A7 in real life.

You can find this shirt here in their store and this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Hope you are doing well & thanks for stopping by.

No comments: