1.03.2020

A catch-up post

This was done just using up things on the table the background was done with riding hood red cardstock and a Neat and Tangled fa la la stencil with some hot foil transfer gel medium and silver transfer foil in a laminator. The snowman is a Sizzix die and the sentiment is from the mama elephant holiday messages set. ( this is A2 in real life)

now this little tag was a one of a kind one done and tucked into the raffle basket for the shepherds market booth last November. for some reason the shot never made it into that blog post but, the body is completely covered with clear wink of stella here.

These were ones I made before Christmas that I did not end up using or making personalized the holly on the right is a new one from Simon Says Stamp. the red tag on the left that flower in the center is a pre made one.

These were done as just in case back up cards which I ended up setting aside for next year, the stamps are form the concord & 9th o Christmas tree set and there is some snowtex on the boughs and along the ground of the trees.

This was done for a free for all challenge to make a Christmas card that was not red and green, and I knew I had this paper waiting to be used so, I went red, grey, black and white for this. the Die cut sprigs are from a momenta die that is a wreath and the sentiment is from Hero Arts heat embossed in some SU white powder. that printed paper is from photoplay the mistletoe line. And then I out smarted my self and this is too wide to fit in a standard business envelope. This card is 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 and I normally do 4X9 but, I wanted the white border and I think I will have to be cutting that off if I want to mail this out. ( or send it with a package inside a box)

Now these were done jump started by this cool card in Susan's gallery ( she is featured stamper this week) I knew I had this pad of paper from Kaisercraft that was black & whites and creams with Christmas so, really these almost made them selves. the hounds tooth print is from Teresa Collins and the sentiment is from the My Favorite Things bitty thanks and gratitude set. ( for Christmas gift thank you cards) These are A6 in real life. And this cleans out my 2019 folder of photos to upload haha. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: