12.05.2016

Excitement

 So, one of the very first things June said to me this morning at work is, (your best customer who drives from out of town 30 miles to buy my cards called) and she will be here tomorrow for Humorous Christmas cards. so, I said what ever was left from the booth is already here. and I asked how many funny ones do you have? and she said I dunno I told her you would bring in what you had at home...
there were none at work, there are none at home. the good news is there are things already stamped and tons of printed papers.and I had a short day at work and could come home in the daylight.
So this one that sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, I added some red pen to the open letters and tied it onto the satin bow looking for a wrapped gift look.

The chevron print is covered with glitter ( My Minds Eye) the ribbon is unknown and the cord is May Arts. I actually ended up making a dozen cards will post some more of them later when the mug shots are processed.

And before all that happened on the hunt for a live potted small tree for upstairs sans glitter I happened across these in the floral dept. at Fred Meyers this morning on the way to work, the tall one on the left is a Lemon Cypress and the one on the right is a shaped Rosemary and the tiny one in the front is a Christmas Fern. ( these smell so good) they are on the coffee table in the hobby room tonight. not decorated yet. but, still fun to smell and see.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh I LOVE that card and sentiment!! Those trees are so pretty! We stopped fighting with the cats over a tree after the boys got older! Broken ornaments and one cat that like to chew wires!