6.09.2013

VSN dog days of summer

one of the challenges in this VSN is to CASE a card from LuvLee's gallery... and this is the card I chose.
and this is a copy and paste about what I wrote about it in the scs gallery... because, there really isn't anything extra to add. except here is a direct link to the challenges if you are so inclined to play along.
Let me start with I have been lucky enough to receive cards from Lee in the mail and I have always every time been surprised by how much they weigh ;) and I told my self you can do a Lee card IF you pick one you do not have to color ( in the time limit) so I chose this gorgeous card. and I *think* I actually got every layer in for once, so it surprised me when I was done how much mine weighed lol. This is A-6 in real life, the changes I made were I switched out the stamp set because, I don't have that particular set, so that meant changing the top stamped panel to a piece of printed paper and the ribbons were switched to vintage lace with some trim. the center panel is up on pop dots because the lace layer is lumpy. Lee I hope you like it and your wrists start healing up soon Chickie!!! Thanks for this challenge Misti, this is the first thing I have made in a while that I am pleased with how it turned out. 


1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, your card is truly jaw-dropping gorgeous!