6.24.2012

Sunday's batch

  Done for today's fs challenge. So, I seen a lot of cool cards in Laura's gallery last night but, this one really struck home because, I knew that I could do "something" with it as inspiration. So, I have changed this card to a Christmas design in a portrait upright direction and switched the heart for a star and the flowers for vintage buttons. this is A-6 in real life, and thanks for this challenge Julie! 


 Had orignally decided to try and do a stack of those Christmas cards for July as that makes card one for July but, that paper backgrounder image came to me via either the PIF or the wish rak threads years ago, and I dont have anymore of them. so, before I made that card I had cut both of the larger sizes of stars from the spellbinders die set on some Gina K kraft ( since its the thickest) and then I thought I will run the negative pieces through the paper crimper too and put something behind them window style... die cut negative images do not like going through the paper crimper... ripped both of them. so that left me with this one smaller star so made a Christmas tag for Tim, has some diamond glaze on the letter sticker inside the MM tag. sentiment's from SU.


This one's been sitting on the table pretty much all week because, once I had the vintage trim sewn to the printed papers and the back cut off that earring ( a yard sale find ) I really didn't like it much anymore. So she is colored with copic makers and up on pop dots, the sentiments from Art Impressions and this ones 5X7 in real life. 


Just a simple one, stamped and embossed this doily months ago on this tag and its been sitting on the table since, added this SU sentiment and colored the reinforcer with an Copic marker and tied on some vintage lace and added a K & Co. pearl and called it done.

 Penny Black what creation cat colored with gray copic markers and the pp is unknown. this ones hmmm either 4" or 4 1/2" square in real life, ( forgot already)


 Bingo Jean was colored a while back with copic's and has been sitting on the table a while too. ( the pile went down a teeny bit today ) this ones 3" square in real life.

a Penny Black image colored with copic markers added some black glaze to the dots on the ladybug and some yellow stickles to the center of the daisy to this and set it aside to dry a while back. so this one's 4" in real life also. SU sentiment, unknown baking twine.

No comments: