9.26.2010

In the Pink

Basic Grey/Bazzill scraps on the table, the large pink mat is PTI blush, the mat under the sentiment is the new SU blushing bride. ( gorgeous color, must buy a pack) the sentiment ( Impression Obsession) is stamped with Versafine on Neenah. this panels is up on pop dots, the lace is vintage and the whole thing is 6" square in real life. The sentiment panel was colordusted with tattered rose distress ink while the diecut was still inside the die, ( cleaned the die after) the blushing bride die cut has some creamy brown fluid chalk ink along the edges.

3 comments:

ThatOtherSharon said...

Love the effect of leaving the cut in the Nestie to give it that white border. Beautiful as always!!!

reflections:0) said...

Great stuff Stac.... TOS is right it is Beautiful as always!..
I can not wait to be back in the craft room I miss it so much... After surgery maybe I can get someone in the family to stamp me a few images to color while I recover the DH is pretty good at art stuff...;0)


Flexie:0)

LindainNCtoo said...

I like the remaining colored edges, too. I was trying to figure out how you did it before reading your description.

As TOS and Flexie have mentioned, your cards are beautiful as always.

:)