12.05.2009

a few more Christmas Cards

view of some of the stickles on the the "snow" of this Northwoods image... This is an Image RAK'ed to me from Trisimite (Thanks Bev!) I've colored it with prisma pencils and this is a little narrower then an A-6 size card thinking (as i type this cards are upstairs) but, thinking its aobut 3 1/2 ish tall x 6. Peddlers Pack fenced in snow is stamped with Memento on Neenah and colored with Prisma Pencils. The sentiments from Elzybells and that pp is from Basic Grey, cut the snowmen and the mat pp with Labels 8 dies and the ribbons unknown. this ones 5X7 . another RAK image this one came to me from JenMarie (Thanks Jen!) the lace is vintage, the pp is basic grey, the sentiments from SU fancy flexible phrases. an PIF santa image and then i added the Hero Arts sentiment to the bottom in memento sand ink. the trim is vintage. colored with a bit of prisma pencils and gellyroll glaze pens. an PIF image that i believe is from stamps happen ( have to dig out my notebook to remember who sent it to me ) I've cut it out the whole image has it framed with an artist siggy under it if i remember right. colored with prisma pencils. love this Northwoods stamp, have stamped it alot! sentiments from Savvy Stamps ( i think ) the Joy stamp is from Stampendous ( I think )I stamped this with the Versafine toffee colored ink which tends to look a little bit on the gold side to my eye. used an Martha Stewart punch on the gold metallic cardstock to make those edges then mounted it under the green cardstock. added a bit of red stickles to here and there too. an RAK image from Stampin'Meg ( Thanks Meg! ) the red cs was run through and Victoria cuttlebug folder and i added a bit of stickles to the basic grey pp and the ornaments in the image.
the diecut image is up on pop dots.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Great cards Stacy!! I Love how you did that snowman one!!

LindainNCtoo said...

I love vibrant red cardinals and other reds on these cards.