9.07.2025

Color Combo Tags

 This week Roberta threw down Kraft, Pool Party & Espresso as a color combo. so gorgeous... and I kept having this poke into the back of my mind off and on since I seen that and it did not work for any of the other challenge things I made so yesterday afternoon I started by fishing out this Stamp Market Christmas gifting set and stamping off some in Pinecone ink.

I had this in the has not been played with yet bin and I do remember thinking oh that will save a lot of time to have it be one stamp and one die if it cuts it all. Good News. it does cut them all. I did use SU papers and they are not the heaviest weight. the hardest part was trying to decide if the margins were not too off set I guess is the word. trying to line up the stamped images through all those holes at once. the good thing about this set is it does save time, the not so saving time is I don't actually use happy Holidays or seasons greetings type stamps ( I always say Merry Christmas) so, my brain is off in left field thinking how I will alter those long skinny tags as I do love the shape of them. 

So then I decided to add stickles glitter glues and liquid pearls to the scallops of a bunch of them and let those dry. I think some of these will be going on simple little 3X3 card bases at some point but, I wanted to do at least a few fancier tags as I think these are going to go into "happy gift wrapping season gifts" that are kinda sorta still more of a wish here than an actual gift ready to give yet. 

So, I dug out this Impression Obsession capped tag die set and then I decided the plainness of the tag was just too plain and I ran the espresso one through a maybe linen or burlap looking square folder. ( its not marked) and the kraft one went through an SU textile one ( it has another word to the name but, I already forgot) the edges of all these tag parts were inked with some Distress Oxide vintage photo ink.


 I am a pretty literal kind of a person so, I did not add any you know printed papers or things and these still looked so plain so, I turned around to look at the jars of doo-dads I have and seen this one filled with little wood chip shapes. ( I forget what they are called) but, I stuck them on with glue dots as the last little thing. That's about it from me, I am pretty excited that Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember is going to have a class with Tim Holtz doing Christmas watercolor something tags at the end of the month and I did order a kit as I wanted the dies Because, there is always room for more tags in my world. the YouTube video Announcement can be seen here.. I hope you are doing well & Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments: